Why am I experiencing irregular heartbeats and chest pains ?

I'm 20 years old. Why am I experiencing irregular heartbeats and chest pains? Im 20 years old and im 5 11 150 pounds. My heart problems occur most frequently when I eat/drink unhealthy things. such as pizza, energy drinks and pop. since then I have started eating healthier and im not experiencing the pains and the irregular heartbeats as often. however, I still get them randomly throughout the day, and now I have to be very careful with what I eat... any ideas of what the problem could be....
Mon, 4 Apr 2011