Why a blood clot in the coronary artery is likely to result in a heart attack ?

Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
coronary arteries are the source of the blood supply to the heart muscle which gives the required energy to pump . in general the arteries all over body has the fucntion to supply oxygen as their form of energy to work normally whether it is heart muscle or any other muscle or organ. the clot blocks the supply of blood to the the heart muscle which undergoes necrosis or damage to heart muscle therby it does not pump normally' and you develop chest pain and results in hear attack'