Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

White spots on the scrotum, reddish flaky spots. Genital warts? Had unprotected sex in the past

On my scrotum I have what appears to be white spots which sometimes turn to be red flaky spots, When its white it appears to have the same description as genital warts . When i itch them the bits fall off and its normal until they come back. I m 15 and i only had sex once with a girl last year around June. I would go to a doctor but I cannot tell my parents that I had sex because i come from a background where sex before marriage is unacceptable. this seems to be a minor case as they are small but would they go away when they re untreated?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Most probable diagnosis in your case is Calcified Sebaceous cysts.They occur where hairs are present.
Nothing to worry.Its a very minor case.
This condition has no relation to sex.You can tell about the scrotal lesions to your parents.
If at all its a Calcified sebaceous cyst,there is no permanent treatment.The scrotal tissue has to be excised if the lesions become large,multiple and not falling spontaneously.
But,please consult your Dermatologist/General surgeon and take opinion
All the best
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor