Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

White spot with some crack on the penis

Hi i am madan 35 years from India! I have a problem in my pennies. White spot with some crack on the edge skin . The exterior skin has been infected and i am getting white liquid, its not sperm . I feel like even the inner part is also painful. sometimes i am unable to control the itching. this problem is for past four months. i used to smoke a lot and afraid a lot to whom to consult . pls suggest a solution.
Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
its fugal infection
u should check u r sugar level
apply clotrimazole cream twice a day
take tab flucanazole 150 mg once a wk
for itching take cetrizine
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....