Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I meet to get treated for severe hair fall and dandruff ?

hai i am ram 18yrs ,6.5,72kg i had sevier dandruf problem over 3yrs and i had sevier hair fall ,my hair turs to be brown colour ,i used to take headbath for twice in a week and i used to apply coconut oil every day What is the solution for my problem ,which specilist can i consult
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ram,

Welcome to HCM.
Have head bath daily. Use anti dandruf shampoo regularly. Dandruf is not the cause of hair colour turning brown. Hair fall may be due to poor nurishment of the hair.
Consult a dermatologist (Skin specialist) for hair fall and premature change of hair colour.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor