Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Which is the doctor in Bangalore who can treat my wife for rest less leg syndrome ?

sir, my wife is suffering from rest less leg syndrome for past four years ,she ii taking promiprexole 0.5 mg at night. no improvement.please suggest a doctor at bangalore for treatment.she is 43 yrs old.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It would be wise to consult a Neurologist at any good Hospital for treatment. Better medicines are available for this problem. Neurologist will be in good position to help you.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

Thanks for your query.

The treatment is designed to reduce symptoms, including decreasing the number of nights with RLS symptoms,the severity of symptoms and night time awakenings.

treatment should not be considered unless possible precipitating factors are ruled out , especially venous disorders.

So you can visit jivas team, it is a vascular dapartment in jain hospital.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor