What does this quad marker screening test report indicate?

Posted on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi .. i got my quardraple marker report today.. what does it mean?
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your reports are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

I have seen your reports and it is absolutely normal ,these tests are usually done to see the relative risk of congenital abnormalities( chromosomal abnormalities),in your case this risk is very low.

These test are usually done to see the chances of congenital abnormalities in fetus,it is only give relative risk,it does not mean fetus is having that disease or not.

Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 16 minutes later
My previous scan had defected a abberant right subclavian artery and hence the risk for Down's syndrome has increased to 1 in 2000. Hence I am worried
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
But now the risk is very low.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.

I can understand your concerns but now your risk for chromosomal defects or down syndrome very low.

Have you done your second level ultrasound?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN