Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Where should i go to treat acne and scars?

My wife having problem with acne and scars from last 3 years. I wanted to go for treatment but difficult to select a right doctor . Wherever i consult they will tell different treatments. Which one to choose like KAYA SKIN CARE or Dr Batra's or private individual one
Asked On : Sat, 18 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  351
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and wellcome to healthcare magic,there are basically two cause of acne ,first is hormonal disbalance and second is infection ,get youself checked for hormonal disbalance and take antibiotic treatment ,basic is to treat the cautterse ,the path doesnot matter ,please go to skin specialist for better opinion,take care
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor