Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Where can I have my father checked for L2 bone suppression ?

my father's backbone L2 bone hasbeen supressed.some doctors saying this case related to neurology or orthopaedic respected sir my father s backbone L2 bone hasbeen supressed. and having so much pain . i m in delhi, but my family living in panna m.p., so i havebeen checkup him in jamdar hospital jabalpur . but pain is continue.this problem came when he was sitting on last seat in the bus before three and half month.some doctors saying this case related to neurology or orthopaedic.please give your suggestion, where should i checked up him,and also give me contact address of that hospital. my mail id is: thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Your father require thorough investigation as ct-scan and MRI.
After the correct diagnosis usually it seems that your father will require treatment from both orthopedic surgeon and neurologist/neurosurgeon.
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor