Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What type of medicine i should take for intertrigo and vaginal yeast ?

I have intertrigo under my breasts. I am very clean and practice universal procautions to avoid spreading. I still spread infection to other areas no matter how careful I was. It has been sooooo vert hot and humid for the past month and a half it has been very hard to stay dry one hundred percent. I now have symtoms of a vaginal yeast infection also. I am using diet and antifungals. Should I use something else?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
Since your infection is spreading ahead consult your treating doctor to change the course of antifungals.sometimes higher range of drug needed if lower fails. also you can use some antifungal cream. but internal medicine is always imp. make sure with the diagnosis again, here it cant be said without local examination.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Please get your blood sugar checked.Normally in hot and humid times this kind of fungal infection are common.Please wear cotton clothes,avoid tight fitting clothes and take bath couple of times in a day.Please consult doctor for proper treatment as without proper treatment this will not go.At times along with topical drugs you may need oral anti fungal.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor