Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for itchy,pus filled boils in the pubic area ?

i got an infection near my pubic and my and the walls of my Thigh near the pubic it self and i got like pimples on the pubic area its iches a lot and stinks i use almond oil to reduce the pain and the pimple contains puss
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  1220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
HI...dear Sandeep..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
More itchy Pustules on the pubic and thighs...,
usually due to SCABIES,,,genital involvement..,
So follow this treatment..,
1) Use permethrin soap...and do Hot scrub bath..,
2) Apply permethrin 1% lotion From neck to bottom..,
3) Tab..Ivermectol 6 mg 2 tabs...10 days apart..,
4) Apply Permethrin cream..,
will give good result...thanQ
Answered: Sat, 7 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Puneeth. M's  Response

Welcome to

From the history you have given me,that is the site and symtoms like itching it appears like you have a fungal infection.A dermatologist opinion will help in confirming the diagnosis.Moisture including excessive sweating and unhealthy hygiene are commonest causes.Keep the area dry,wear cotton undergarments.

An antifungal like candid powder will help you.

Thanks for the service.

Wish you good health.


Answered: Fri, 2 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor