Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take in epidermolysis bullosa for my 5 years old baby ?

Hello sir I have 5 year old baby. My baby suffring from epidermolysis bullosa (Fragile skin ),and conctepation problem. PLZ give me advise Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi anamika;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Constipation is when a person does not pass or does not have a natural urge to pass stools for 3 days or more.If your baby is having constipation then give him diet rich in fibers like green leafy vegetables;fruits instead of juice;give plenty of water and see to it that he eats good amount as required by him.If constipation is still there you can give him /her milk of magnesia occassionally after consulting your doctor.As for epidermolysis bullosa follow your Paediatricians or treating doctor's advice.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor