Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for lump on the bottom of penis ?

i am 14 now.i have noticed a lump on my pennis .the size is less than a pea.i have the habit of masturbation,and may be that s factor?it s on the bottom of the left side of my penis.ts kinda purple-ish, and it doesn t hurt at all, except for a little discomfort when i sqeeze it. im kida worried that it might be a sist or something, because then i would have to talk to my parents or a doctor about it. im really nervous from that fact that i would have to tell someone about it. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
It may be a Sebaceous cyst, Thrombosed Penile vein or plaque associated with Peyronies disease, Kindly get yourself examined by a Urologist.
Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor