What treatment should be taken to cure acne ?

i ve acne and spider veins on my cheeks . There are also scars left by acne. I m a 21 year old woman. Plz help
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi!
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Treatment for acne and acne scars are two different treatment.First get your acne treated .Once you are through then go for scars.Treatment for acne depends upon the stage of acne.Selection of right soap or face wash is most important .You should not use oily soaps.Use dermadew acne soap once daily.Apply nadoxin cream topically over the lesions once a day.Take tab Azithral(500mg) once daily for 5 days(1hr before food).Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.Take good 7hr sleep.For scars you can go for lasers like fractional laser which is the latest of the lot.If its mild then even dermaroler is ok.For spider veins you have to go for lasers again and its a different laser than that for acne scars.You can go for 532 nm q-switched laser or long pulsed Nd:yag laser or a PDL(pulse dye laser) laser which is the specific laser.Some doctors even do electro cautry for the same.If you can tell me where you belong to ,then i can guide where to consult for all the three treatment.
Take care,
Dr.Chawda