Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for emence pain from standing in hip and legs ?

Iam a 59 year old female with type 2 insulin dependent diabetis, I also currently take blood presssure and cholestrol medication.most of my adult life I have had problems with standing any period of time without pain in my hips and legs.This pain is severe and will not quit until I sit down and rest..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have,
4,Osteo artheritis.
Go for calcium estimation and other blood investigations,
Go for X ray hips.
Take high dose of Calcium,vit A,D,
Take plenty of green veggies,fresh fruits.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 8 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor