Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for depression ?

I am 15 years old girl from Patna. Since 1 month I am suffering from depression my symptoms are 24hr head ache, i faint everyday 2 to3 times, body pain.I don t understand what to do so please help me out.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
you are only 15 yrs and hope you are with parents
you should talk to your parents immediately you need medical check up urgently and a proper diagnosis is must before starting on treatment
do not delay tell your parents the problems to day only
you will be all right
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
thanks...i had my checkup at NIMHANS in bangalore they gave me a medecine name prodep that iam having these iam better. can u suggest me wht to do now to get well as iam not even attending my schools these days due to severe headache problem.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor