Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for baldness ?

my husband's hair is falling to much in front head he got baldness give me some suggestions my husband s hair is falling to much in front head he got baldness give me some suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
He could be having androgenic alopaecia. There are other possible causes like dandruff, autoimmune disorders which can cause the same picture but better to get examined by a Dermatologist to find the right cause and treat accordingly. There are various hair growth solutions which are very effective for androgenic alopaecia like Minoxidil 2% solution which the Dermatologist can prescribe. Also there is permanent solution of hair transplant which is expensive.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor