Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be started for my father who became unconscious for few sends after months of bypass surgery ?

dr. my father was suffering from cardiac problem and had bypass surgery in 2002 but for last one year after a gap of 2-3 months he become unconcious for few seconds and feel very uncomfortable and week after that pl help us out. regards
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like your father is suffering from syncope. He urgently needs a CV doppler study with MRI venography of brain. There might be some major arteries of the brain getting partially blocked.. Meet a neurologist
HAve a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor