Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I undergo for thyroid and polycystic ovary ?

hi i m 28 year old my height is 5 1 and weight 64 k.g.,my thyroid is 5.43 and have polycystic ovary i am trying to get pregnant doctor give me medicine for my thyroid and ovary problem what should i do .is it serious?i have irregular periods problem too.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you have these problem by which you have problem for conception.
Continue the treatment,
it is not serious and you will definitely conceive.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Polycystic ovary can be managed well by adequate tretament and balancing hormones.I advise you to go ahead with the treatment and take the drugs.Once your hormones come to normal levels , you can try for pregnancy.
If needed ovarian stimulation can be done using drugs like Clomifene which increases the chances of ovulation and so pregnancy.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor