Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to conceive ?

I have irregular period.. It ranges from 60 to 80 days... Today my period came..I have to become pregnant ... What treatment I have to take... I done ultra sonic scan follicles seen. No pcod.. What to do doctor .. Pls reply me and tell the way I have to become pregnant....
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Since you have irregular periods its difficult to manage on your own if you are wanting to conceive within few months. it is important for you to follow a obstetrician so that she can follow you closely with your dates and guide you and help you to conceive soon.
Have a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Irregular periods can be caused by hormonal imbalance as well as uterine problems.
Before getting pregnant it would be best if you visit your gynecologist for regularizing your periods. If follicles are seen which are releasing ovum it is a good indication.
In a regular 28- 30 day cycle the chances of pregnancy are more during ovulation period which may be between day11-day14 after start of periods.but it is difficult to say in a irregular period.
Also you can take general precautions like avoiding stress,having a balanced nutritious diet and mild exercise or Yoga.
Hope I could answer your query.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor