Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for lower lip blisters ?

I have a blister in my lower lip, about 3mm in size with some liquid in it. It breaks almost every week and is replaced immediately with a new one on the same spot. It annoys me and I have broken a few. This has been going on for the last 2 months. What could this be and what treatment can I get?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
dear annoyed
this could be a viral infection called as the herpes simplex . check with your dentist and take a course of Acyclovir tablet 400mg three times a day for a week. as it is contagious you need to be careful to avoid spread
Answered: Thu, 27 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor