Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What treatment other than laser can I take to get permanently rid of acne ?

hii.iam female 22 years old and i complain from acne in my face and i used antibiotics and i use even soap against acne but useless some times it decrease but never gone so is there a final cure to acne i can use it so that i get abright face without acne.but i don t want to resort to laser treatment can u help me pleaseee.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear sandy..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.., common problem in adolscents and..,
young adults..,
it is inflammatory disease of Sebaceous glands..,
due to hyperactivity of Hormones..,
1) Frequent washes with FASH bar.,(Triclosan).,
2) Tab ..Isotetinoin 20 mg daily for 60 days..,
3) Topical 1% Clindamycin 2 times daily..,
ok...good luck..,
Answered: Tue, 27 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Vijai Laxmi Agarwal's  Response
To cure acne you have to take treatment for 3 to 6 months
Answered: Tue, 27 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor