Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

What treatment are available for white patches on my skin, had typhoid earlier

hello doctor , i am 23 year old,weight-43 kg,height : 5 feet 2 inches,my skin is dry,i have big white patches on my back,below my shoulder ,neraby my neck and below my chin, the skin there is harsh wen i touch,i apply oil as well to moisturize it,but after few time the oil is absorbed and it is same as before,it is sometime itchy as weel,please suggest me what to avoid,prescribed me medicine for it.. 5 months back i suffered from typhoid so i hav taken medicine for that too,hav gone to homeopathy doctor,but due to some problem,i cudnt have the regular treatment.. please suggest something,patches are increasing.. problem is getting bigger... problem 2: due to dandruff m getting pimples on my forehead,please suggest something. problem 3: due to improper waxing i got pimples on my leg,n in those pimple,very hard hairgrowth comes out with puss,n those pimples hav left dark spots on my leg, is there any way to get ridd off those spots.. thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You are having tinea versicolor infection.For that you have to go for one month course of anti fugal medicine and anti fungal lotion.
As you have two other problems you consult skin specialist,you will be cured of all three problems.
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor