Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What to do for increasing the size of penis?

hello, i m 25, male, i m having micropenis which is 2 inches only when completely erect. what to do for increasing size?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hello kukur,
welcome to HCM
thanks for the query
micropenis is considered when it scrotum and perineum is without any ambiguity.
it may be due to hormonal imbalance or problems of pituitary
you may need testosterone treatment.
consult a urologist and get examined because there are thousands of men out there who all believe their penis to be smaller than average .
take care
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor