Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

What tests will confirm lichen nitidus?

can lichen nitidus last for more than one year? how can i be sure it is lichen nitidus? taking into consideration i visted many doctors and no one told me the same diagnosis... one told me it is pearly penile papules, one told me it is frodyce spots, one told me it is malosum conaginasium and the last one told me it is lichen nitidus...please help me ... these spots drive me crazy
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi i do npot nosis pofthere are any tests for lichen nitidus.yes the differentiental diagnosis of lichen nitidus can be pearly penile papules, molluscum contagiosum or fordyce spo.only mc can be treatred with extirpation otherwise they are fastly infected.other conditions are noninfective and even if they are not treated nothing to worry ,they are only treated for cosmetic grounds.try tacroz gel over the lesions twice daily
Answered: Thu, 26 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor