Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What should be done for premature ejaculation ?

sir i am 27 year old i m suffring premature ejaculatin problem pls suggest me that is treatment is posible for my problem pls tell me that what i do or which doctor i consult pls sir i m verry afraid for my problem thanks sir i m 27 year old mujhe premature ejaculation problem hai mai pichle 10 saal se masterbation kar raha hu to mujhe lagta hai ke PME problem issi ki vajeh se ho gayi hai pls mujhe suggest kijiye ke mujhe konse doctor ko consult karna chahiye or iska treatment posible hai ya nahi mai bahot tenssion mai rehta hu iss ki vajeh se pls pls sugest me thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
My dear, Premature ejaculation is not usually due to problem of penis. You seem to not be confident in yourself and is suffering from performance anxiety. You need t understand that sex is mainly in mind. You need to engage more in foreplay with your partner. Also try this technique. When you are having sex and you feel your semen is going to come out, then you withdraw your penis and ask your partner to gently press the tip of your glans penis with her finger and thumb. This will prevent the semen from coming out and you can do sex more time. You can repeat this for many times as you want and have long time sex. Enjoy. If this does not work you can consult Psychiatrist who will offer best advice and solutions.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor