Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What should be done for hair growth ?

I have a serious hair growth problem. Both my parents and siblings have large volumes of hair and they grow very long. My hair has been shoulder length since I was 5, now I am 17. I try trimming every once in a while. I need ways to grow my hair long and decrease hairloss.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear Shanna.,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Loss of hairs......common problem called ACLOPECIA.,
1) First don't trim your hairs...don't cut ends..,
you may cut side forelocks...ok.,
2) Apply 5% Minoxidil and Aminexil every day night times.,
3) Head bath once in 3 days.....before night apply Ketaconazole..,
shampoo...immediate next day ...head bath.,
4) Tab Boitin 10 mg for 30 dys..,ok...consult again I will change the treatment.,

Answered: Wed, 25 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
you should actually do head massage before every head can try olive oil or ayuvedic mahabhrigraj oil
apply hair pack of different dals+eggs+curd+methi powder+henna.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor