Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

193 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should I do for ovarian cysts?

Hello sir I just want to know can I conceive if my both ovaries appears mildly bulky on size and echopattern.showing small tiny cysts arranged peripherally s/o pcod. In right ovary its vol. 9.1cc. Left ovary its vol. 8.8cc. What should I do. At past I was also miscarriage 12th Nov 2016
Sat, 20 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
OBGYN 's  Response

Yes, you can definitely conceive. Even with PCOD conception is possible with proper treatment. Do exercise to reduce weight.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Meena Jethani,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

a week ago the hopspital told me i had a large cyst on my right ovary, aswell as a large cyst the had recently burst on the same ovary. i am still in a lot of pain now. should i go back to the hospital now, or wait to see mt doctor on mondy?

doctor1 MD

my daughter 26, ht 5ft 6 ins weight 65 kgs ,has 2 haemorgenic cysts on her left ovary she gets intense pain in her left side and should she deal with such pain .she is on metformin and dianette, what are the treatment

doctor1 MD

Hi, my doctor told me I have a cyst on my ovary thats causing my to have pain. She diagnosed me by a pelvic exam and symptoms. No ultrasound, ct, x-ray or anything like that. She said it should go away in two weeks and would give me meds for the pain. I decided not to use prescription and just stick to otc meds as I need to work and have 2 kids at home. It s been two weeks and it still causing pain. More today than usual. Should I get a second opinion or is this normal? I am 43 and have already had a partial hysterectomy due to having edometriosis. Thank you for your time.