Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What should I do as I knocked a beginning cyst and it is bleeding a lot ?

I am a 32 year old woman in generally good health but for several months I have had a small lump on my forehead which started as a patch of dry skin and then grew. I spoke to a doctor when it was sore and he said it was a benign cyst and that it should just be left alone. Today I knocked it by accident and it bled lots. Something see through and jelly like came out in a few small pieces and the wound bled and was very wet almost watery. Does this sound normal?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
any lump for sure diagnosis should be undergone a tissue biopsy. you havent mentioned about it, but since your doctor has diagnosed it then do not worry about the lump. it can be surgically correctable though. the bleeding and jelly like stuff ( may be soft tissue) are the normal parts , plz take rest and consult th doctor for your accidental injury.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor