What medicines should I take to reduce my red hairs on chin and moustache ?

Hello sir, I am 26 mail not married, I have red hairs on my chin and mustache,As per HCM advise i conserned with dermatologist he examine to me and written tablets 1.Tab.Flucos 150 once a week for 7 weeks, 2.Tab.Doxt s daily twice for 3 weeks & once a day for 3 weeks, 3.Zincovit daily once for 3 weeks & Tab. Cobadex czs daily once for 4 weeks, 4. Nadoxin cream to apply daily once on chin & mustache for 7 weeks, I am using this tablet from 7 weeks but there is no improvement, and increasing more red hairs and reducing black hairs,Sir i want to know is it possible to control this?,If possible to control this please advise me what should be done,I dont know which doctor is good for control this,please send me doctor details, I am so worried about this. please help me
Sat, 14 Jan 2012