Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What medicine to take for sudden swellings in the public area ?

My 35 year old daughter has swelling in her pubic area. She indicated that this condition began yesterday and within 8 hours it was very pronounced. She called me today and stated that it has swollen more and also she believes that she can feel two swollen lympnoids on either side. She explained that it is not painful but very odd since this has never happened before.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
She be checkedup by an gynecologist and a surgeon
Answered: Mon, 26 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine Dr. Swarnapriya Karpagavinayagam's  Response
1. Painless swelling in pubic area with ?secondary inguinal lymphadenitis - A course of broad spectrum antibiotics for 5-7 days is enough,
2. Evenafter a week of antibiotics the problem persists then examination by gynaecologist is needed.
Answered: Fri, 4 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor