Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What medicine should be taken for early discharge ?

Sir i am doing hand practice from the age of 16 and now i am 29 and unmaried and now i am having problem of early discharge in 1 min as i have done sex for many times but she is not satisfied with me plz provide any medicine or help
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. The issue you are facing is premature ejaculation. It is a common problem which can be cured. You can use start and stop technique and several other ways to resolve the issue. You must see a visit your doctor who would be able to prescribe you some medicines helpfull for you. Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to HCM.
Discharge time is always related to your degree of excitation.So as when you go
for intercourse control your emotions impulse.You can also try withdrawl method,
take out at the time of peak and avoid discharg, This will help you to control your
emotions and do it again. Hand practice has nothing to do with this.You are totally
normal need not take any medication, if at all consult psychiatrist
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor