Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What medicine i have to take for hair dye allergic reaction?

I have had an allergic reaction 2 a hair dye that i had done yesterday, there is some slight swelling, what medication can i use 2 help the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  556
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
welcome to healthcarmagic
you make take some anti allergic tablet for acute relief. Antihistamines like CTZ,Allegans may help.Cetrizine 10mg OD or BD may be taken
prevent more allergic response
Answered: Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi ,heatherella
take tab levoceetrizine 5 at night and apply mometasone cream once a day.
stop dye for ever.
fet well soon,i am sure
Answered: Sat, 2 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor