Owl Image

What medicine can a pregnant lady take for bag of water ranges in the pancreas ?

hi my cousin is sick She is married and pregnant with a bag of water ranges in the pancreas which is 17.5 cm long with it for 3 years and doctors could not perform the surgery because there is responsibility on the fetus and on the lives of my cousin please can you give me a prescription medicine for the melting of the bag hi my cousin is sick She is married and pregnant with a bag of water ranges in the pancreas which is 17.5 cm long with it for 3 years and doctors could not perform the surgery because there is responsibility on the fetus and on the lives of my cousin please can you give me a prescription medicine for the melting of the bag
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
It appears to be case of Pseudopancreating cyst.It requires major operation .You have not mentioned about duration of pregnancy & time since she is having this cyst .where the cyst is causing any problem or silent cyst.So treatment modality depends on many factors.If it is silent or asymptomatic ,plan treatment after birth of baby.So consult some good surgeon to plan treatment depending upon your health & duration of pregnancy.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer
please help me...