Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What medication should be taken or eosinophilia ?

hi sir,my uncle is suffering with eosinophilia so please give ur valuable suggestion?and he is suffering with nasal blockage.he underwent forced vital capacity 24.28, blood test eosinophils 6%.his age is 52.weight is 83kgs
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Your uncle is most likely to be suffering from Tropical eosinophilia or chronic allergy.
He needs to consult a physician who will have to clinically examine him and decide the line of management.
And since he is visiting the hospital blood pressure and sugar evaluation also needs to be done.
Wishing your uncle all the best and speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
6% eosinophils has no significant value you may not need any treatment for that. High
eosinophil is indicative of some allergic condition.You should treat eosinophiliia only
if significantly high values are there. Drugs like benocide fort, hetrazan etc can help
you to get rid of eosinophilia. Tahnks
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor