Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What measures should one with bulky uterus and adenymetious take for successful conception ?

Want to know i am 40 I have to older children had a termination about 2 years ago . Now have a bulky uterus was told I have adenymetious my periods are rugular I want to have a child what can I do.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Will try to help you with your query.
You have bulky uterus due to adenomyoma, which may cause menorrhagia. your age is 40 yrs which is of concern, becoming pregnant at this age may have some problems to you and your child, as you already have two children i advice you to better drop the idea of pregnancy, consult your gynaec if you still persist for having children.
Answered: Mon, 13 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor