Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

What measures should one take to cure premature ejaculation ?

i have been sufering with pre mature ejaculation for past 6 yrs...i had consulted with many doctors,,it has not cured yet...they siad that u have good AAAAAAA ..96% u r alright...then they gave medicne..i took that tablet ...when am taking tablet , i am in normal..when i stopped that tablet...i have encountering the same let me know how can i overcome this problem?...please help me sir..i am 27 year old ..i am not married
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
dear patient
your problem is very common so dont get tensed bout it.i would like to through some light on your problem.there was a survey conducted regarding this and the results are
those who says i have pre mature ejaculation says timing from30 seconds to 1 mint and those who says i have normal have the timing from 1and half mint to 2 here u can see the problem is with 30 seconds only and i am sure its not a very big difference so i could be well controlled by few things i am mentioning below
its all bout your neurological control.
there is one new medicine launched in the market for premature ejaculation kindly consult your doctor n ask for this.
here i would like to suggest you some more except medicines
1. reduce frequency of sex to once or twice a week might help u little
2.taking deep breathing n hold it for some time at the time of ejaculation helps u to control ejaculation
3.pelvic exercises to strengthen your ejaculatory muscles will help you too should avoid thinking of sex when you are not indulge is it,will help you to improve your nervous control

all mentioned point will help u further improvement of your control with newer medication

thank you for the query
take care
dr vikas poddar
Answered: Mon, 20 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor