Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What it can be pimple or cyst on chin ?

i need to talk any skin specialist, i got this pimple on chin recently, it was normal and small in the start, so i just bursted the pus out but then it started getting bigger from inside then, now its th third day and its become painful and big, went to doctor but no one was available so wil be going tomoro, but still wanted to know abt it more online if anyone can help me out here, i am very concerned abt my skin
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
from ur history it seems to be an acne(pimple) but i need to know ur age and want a pic of it to get it diagnosed properly. better u consult a dermatologist in ur locality.
dr ashutosh pandya
Answered: Tue, 8 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor