Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

145 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What is the treatment for pimples and marks on face ?

I am 28 years old and hight is 5/3 i m suffering from skin problem from 6-7 years , I have pimples on my face which i get in summer days in winter i get clear my skin but due to so many pimples i got marks n pores on my face skin luks v ugly , Now again have pimples as summer started now want to go for surgery or any therapy which can change my skin as same or plain as der is no spots or pores . I am from Ludhiana want to know its cost also. and let be know better treatment
Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
Honestly modern edicine has no permanent cure for your problem. There are so amny causes of your proble. Stress is one of the major factors. You can try our ancient metod of Pranayam with very promising result. Anulom Bilom and Kapal Bhati cn be practiced for 15 -20 mins first thing in the morning. You have to have patience. It may take 2-3 months for the signs of result. You have to reduce oils and fats. Vegitarian diet is better. Your diet and thoughts should be pure. (AHAR aur BICHAR SUDDHA HONA CHAHIYE)
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Oncologist, Surgical Dr. Mamta Singla's  Response
Take Neem juice empty stomach .apply Alo vera on the spots also drink alovera juice.In 3 months ur face will absolutely pimple free.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

I would like to recommend you Sepia 30, four times a day for a month and apply this on your face Berberis Aquefolium Q. Mix 5 drop in few sips of water and apply on your face. Wash it after 15 minutes. Do this twice. These are Homeopathic remedies and do not have any side effects.

Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic medical consultant and physician
  User's Response
hi dear simron
your problem is quit chronic, so you should consult some good cosmatic surgeon for more treatment.would u aplied any lepam from ayurveda,or tried any medicin before this if no contact me on
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....