What is the treatment for diabetes and foot pain?

Hi, i have been diabetic for 4 years now,am on insulin 24 units in the morning and 12 units in the evening,my sugar levels are well controlled but i have severe pains in my feet,it hurts so much that it pains when i walk and specially when i wear closed shoes.i hv tried several pain killers but they dont help.can you advice please
Thu, 14 Aug 2014
The problem you are suffering fom is called as diabetic peripheral neuropathy and it occurs due to longstanding uncontrolled diabetes.
Treatment involves...
Tight control of blood sugar levels.
VIT B12 injections.
VIT D supplement.
Medicines like PREGABLIN and DULOXETINE.
Discuss with your doctor about the above mentioned treatment.
Thanks