What is the treatment for chicken pox in a child?

My daughter has had chicken pox for over a week, all are scabbed over other than one on her index finger, is it safe to return to school tomorrow and also is it safe to go swimming with the school on Tuesday, or should she wait until the scabs have all dropped off? many thanks
Thu, 17 Oct 2019

Please wait until scabs are dried off as chicken pox infection suppress immunity she is likely to suffer from secondary bacterial infection. Please wait for 1 week and restricted activity with extra protein intake for 15 days she can go back to swimming after three weeks.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Prasanna Lakshmi, Pediatrician