What is the treatment for burning urination?

Hello doctor,i have severe burning during and after urination. gynecologist prescribed me urispass, citralka its almost 4 days now I still suffer the burning. 100000 klebsiella pneumonia was found in the culture report. I have started using Augmentin 375 but unable tolerate the burning. please suggest me something.
Sat, 29 Mar 2014
From culture report there might be having sensitivity test as well.
It shows sensitive antibiotic working against there bacteria.
If Augmentin is sensitive to these bacteria continue for few days more.
Take plenty of water.
Continue with other medicine as well.
Ok and take care.