• question-icon

What is the treatment for bruising due to soft tissue injury?

Hi! I m Laura. Motorcycle wreck, a week and a half ago, was crossing traffic to walgreens waiting and hit my front bumper slammed me to the ground, I was not moving when hit. bike fell to right and left hand hit and broke left mirror. I didn t go in ambulance to hospital they thought soft tissue damage. hairline fracture and hemmoraging my asthma dr told me it looks like and if go to er they may cast it. I use it but not lifting and fingers bending down of course pulls it. my bruise goes all to the knuckles and down past wrist. its getting better but, the lump and tender very sore spot in center of back of hand still there and afraid to bump it on something. thanks!
Mon, 20 Feb 2017
Hi i am Dr Ahmed Aly
thanks for using healthcaremagic site ,
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns ..

In my opinion i think that could be a sprained muscle which will fade by proper slabbing and hot massages with topical agents , some people use a coin to press on the lump under the dressing which may help , elevation of your hands and using an arm sling will be helpful .

Please click and consider a 5 star rating with some positive feedback if the information was helpful. Wish you good health,
Any further clarifications feel free to ask.