What is the treatment for asthenozoospermia and is there any chances of my wife getting pregnant ?

HI, IN sep 2010 when i took semen tests(casa), the final impression is NORMOZOOSPERMIA. when i showed my doctor , she told this is normal levels. But, when i have taken SEMEN analysis(CASA) in May 2011, it is showing as Asthenozoospermia. and the Mortility is 38% at 5th percentile . Why is there mortility drop from SEP to MAY. Is there any chance of my wife getting pregnant ? What should i do in this case ?? Below are the details of the latest report: 1)volume: 2.5 ml 2) Spillage: nO 3) Fructose: positive 4) pus cells- 02hpf (not significant) 5) Ph-8.0 Liquefication- viscous Live- 66% Dead- 34% Total Ejaculate- 310 millions Sperm Conc- 124 million Total Motility- 38% (1hr), 24%(2hr)-- SUB NORMAL Progressive Mortility :Total is Normal Rapid Progressive - 16% Slow Progressive - 20% Sperm Morphology assessment: Total is Normal Normal Form - 8% Overall defects- 92% RBC- NIL Bactreia- not significant Round cells- 6/hpf cell debris- not significant Final Impression: ASTHENOZOOSPERMIA please advice
Thu, 12 May 2011