What is the treatment for Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?

I am from Pakistan. My nice is admitted in a hospital name “Sheikh zaid Hospital Lahore”. She is 8 years old. She is in ICU. Now she is breathing through ventilator. The Doctor Diagnoses her disease as “TTP” Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Doctor purpose the FFPs that is to change the blood. Now we have done 14 sessions with 5 bottles of FFPs but she has not been recovered yet. TTP also affect her brain and Kidney. Can you help us to come out this situation? I will send you the reports and other detail if you or someone else is willing to take over and take as Study case.
Thu, 5 Feb 2015