What is the remedy for the red itchy scalp causing irritability and depression?

Hi I have hashimotos. My levels are fine however for 7 months I ve had burning red itchy inflamed scalp. Seen 2 dermatologists who can t figure out what s going on, tried cortisone ointment but I need a cause. It s causing extreme depression, irritability. Family dr has no idea. I m negative for ANA. Please give me something to test for or a reason this is happening . My endocrinologists won t help he says its not thyroid related but what else could cause it?? Thanks
Wed, 30 Oct 2019