What is the remedy for UTI ?

what is reme
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
hi welcome to healthcaremagic.
reme is a ayurvedic medicine for all gastro intestinal problems

I have had lots of UTI s and nothing shows on Urinalysis.I have a temp of 95.1 ad 97 at times. I am thinking I have diverticulous which I have had in the past. What about doing a cleanse. I am taking a antibiotic. This has been going on for months. I have had a what that is when they look in your bladder, a ct scan, an ulta scan on kidney, nothing shows. Feel like I have the fluhalf of the time.

My bowels have not been normal or regular since taking Bactrim for a UTI. What do I do to get back on track? I ve been drinking plenty of water - no soda or alcohol. And plenty of fiber. It s been about 3-4 weeks of constipation alternating with diarrhea/loose stools. So ready to find relief.

Hello, my mother has a uti and I got her some goldenseal and cranberry pills at the health barn. She was taking antiabotics and they made her sick,so she stopped them. Now she is worried about taking these due to her blood pressure med. What should I do?

Recent questions on  Ayurvedic medication

my LIVER FUNTION TEST DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW
FBS : 96MG

Bilirubin (total) ; 0.8mg

Bilirubin (direct} : 0.2mg

Bilirubin (indirect) : 0.6mg

SGOT : 70U/L

SGPT : 86U/L

Alkaline Phosphatase : 118U/L

Total Protein : 6.8g

Albumin : 3.6g

A/G : 1.1:1

FOR THE LAST 7 TO 8 YEARS I WAS ON MEDICATION FOR CHOLSTEROL AND THE MEDICINES ARE ECOSPRIN 150-MG AND ATOREC -ez. NOW FOR THE PAST 20 DAYS I HAVE STOPPED THE MEDICINE AND I AM ON AYURVEDIC MEDICATION FOR CHOLOSTOROL TREATMENT THE READINGS OF THE TEST ARE GIVEN BELOW:

LIPIT PROFILE
>TOTAL CHOLESTEROL : 211MG

TRIGLYCERIDES : 221MG

HDL-CHOLESTEROL ; 49MG

LDL-CHOLESTEROL : 118MG

VLDL-CHOLESTEROL : 44MG

CHOL/HDL RATION : 4.3

LDL/HDL RATION : 2.4
>Hb : 12.7MG

ESR COUNTS : 28MM

KINDLY ADVISE ME THE MEDICATION FOR REDUCING THE sgpt AND SGOT LEVELS AND ALSO CHOLOSTEROL

my friend is having some problem with his intestine. he is 26 years old. doctors say that he has a weak intestine. it pains when he eats some spicy, even a little of it. presently he is on some ayurvedic medicine. what should he do to get his intestine strong.

sir i suffing by isb with mucos with blood age 38years weight 54kg used medicine normaxine tab ofloine+orninazole tab anti worm tablets albendazole memendazole and secnidazole. natural x power. and few ayurvedic medicine kutjawleha kutjarist chitrakadivati vilvyadi churan etc.

my wife had pcos , and she is on ayurvedic medication . but since last 2.5 months she doesn't have her periods. but she has contineous pain in left overy. though last time doc told her that now pcos has been cured as the no. of cyst is less than...

Hi, Can anyone give me an detail overview of how stem cells powder and bio can syrup works. Thanks

I've a very old (more than 5 yrs) fistula/ non bleeding piles problem, it was almost gone when after taking several remedial steps I started taking Ayurvedic capsules (called Piles stop - from Herbogenetic Life sciences company), but some days back it re-started all of a sudden (may be some fooding/ metabolic prolem I guessed). It is now getting very pain full for me- getting afflicted from deep inside the anus, specially after sitted for a longer time or after Biking; it was gone earlier, never experience this type of pain so far, Please show me the way to be
releaved.

Hello Doctor, This is a question for Dr.S.Senthilnathan. One month back I had asked a query about my diabetes as I wanted to move away from allopathic medication to Homeopathic or Ayurvedic treatments. The fasting sugar was 143 and PP was 273. You...