Suggest medication for inducing periods
She can take progesterone for withdrawal bleeding.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your wife health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
If her cyst size is small but it is painful than she can take pain killer for the same.
For withdrawal bleeding she can take progesterone for withdrawal bleeding ( but for doses she should consult a gynecologist because it is a prescription drug)
She should take healthy and nutritious diet and do some lifestyle changes those are helpful in PCOD.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication to postpone next periods
- Suggest the medication to delay periods
- Delayed periods stopped taking birth control medication to induce periods
- Suggest medication to postpone menstrual periods
- Suggest the medication to prepone periods by a week
- Suggest medication to prepone periods
- Suggest medication to postpone periods
- Suggest medication for irregular periods
- What is the suggested medication to induce periods
- Suggest medication for period pains
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?