What is the most effective pain relief for Sciatica?

I have constant back pain across my waist line. My right leg hurts for th hip all the way down to my ankle day and night. My left leg has muscle pain from the hip to the knee. I m off to the doctor in an hour what should I ask him. by the way this has been going several months but has got to the point I m totally miserable.
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

You have got radicular pain in both lower limbs may be due to nerve root compression in lower lumbar spine. This may be due to disc herniation in lumbo sacral spine. Diagnosis can be confirmed by doing MRI of the lumbo sacral spine with screening of whole spine. Please get it done from radiology centre nearby you .Meanwhile start tab pregalin x 75 mg one at bedtime for pain relief. Avoid forward bending and weight lifting. You can ask your doctor for detailed clinical Examination and to refer you for MRI and ask for temporary medications to relieve your pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.