Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What is the medicine for curing nail fungal infection ?

i have nail fungal last 5 yrs , i am useing nuforce 150 but i did not get complete cure . plz suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear sushil...,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Nail fungus is called...TENIA UNGUIM...,
For this good treatment is there..,
1) Amorolfine.....5% Loceryl...(Galderma)
it is nail lacquer.....after sharpening of nails...,
apply this on affected part daily night times...,
2) Tab Fluconazole 150 mg weekly for 8 weeks..,
will give very good result...ok thanQ...,
Answered: Sun, 18 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum, nail infection is a deep seated infection, takes long time to be cured completely. you need to use antifungal drugs, antifungal steroid ointment for local application under the supervision of a dermatologist. thank you.
Answered: Sun, 11 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor